Monday, August 18, 2014

Reflections On Week 1

1. I don't think there are going to be any factors that affect my participation besides the fact that my printer decided to run out of ink. (It's okay I'm going to Costco)

2. One of the best ever learning experiences I had was during a game of solving riddles. I learned that extraneous details are absolutely useless when solving logical problems. I was in Mr. Tomooka's calculus class with Michael Hall and Caitlin Tobin, and every time Michael would read a riddle Caitlin and I would over think it and start asking him questions like, "But are they friends?" It taught me that I like to dwell on useless details when solving riddles, and I knew what was happening because when the answer was read it was some really simple and logical solution.

3. I was most excited about the books we're going to be reading when I came into this class. I look forward to learning/reading new books because they always have hidden messages and they teach you to read between the lines and apply that type of thinking to everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment