Monday, August 18, 2014

Vocab #1

1.       I haven’t adumbrated the AP essays yet.
2.       The apotheosis of my night was dinner.
3.       The Buddhist monks are considered very ascetic.
4.       My brother owns many useless baubles like an Xbox and Legos.
5.       Lillie’s face was beguiling at first, until I actually looked at it.  
6.       In spite of my burgeoning awesomeness I still hang out with that weirdo Lillie.
7.       My cat is the perfect complement to my sleep.
8.       I can be very contumacious to my mom over the phone, but not to her face.
9.       Lillie is such a curmudgeon she eats way too much chocolate cake and hates everyone.
10.   Rucker’s class was intended to be didactic, but we just learned how to tell bad chemistry jokes.
11.   When I hit my brother and he started crying in front of my mom I knew he was being disingenuous.
12.   I only exculpated my cat for stealing kitty snacks because he’s so cute and fluffy.
13.   Lillie committed a terrible faux pas in the movie theater when it was really quiet.
14.   Her faux pas fulminated throughout the room and caused everyone to leave.
15.   Hitler’s Mein Kampf was a fustian about racism and prejudice.
16.   At first Mr. Darcy seemed to be plagued by hauteur because he wouldn’t talk to people of lower rank, but then he paid for Lydia’s wedding and Elizabeth decided not to care.
17.    My bed inhibits me from exercising.
18.   I would listen to your jeremiad about this English class, but I have an essay to write.
19.   They say sharks are opportunistic hunters and will eat anything, so have fun surfing.

20.   The amount of food my brother eats is unconscionable he probably has diabetes and what not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment